Welcome!

Feel free to leave a comment!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Please Pray for Prattville, Alabama.

We had a terrible tornado destroy the business district and over 800 homes in my city this past Sunday. My place of work was destroyed as well, so I find myself without a job.

I have taken to working on some projects fervently since then. This week I have started on, and almost finished the skirt of, a dress for my daughter. I am making it in the 24 months size. It is in a baby blue, and a variegated blue. If I can get my camera to work, I will post pictures.

I have practically pushed pause on the blanket for my son, but have it halfway done. It is blue, green, and white. I just got burned out on the repitition.

I trashed a blanket I was working on a while back, because I decided the stitching was way too tight, and it would never lay flat. You learn from mistakes. It is the blanket in the last pictured post with the flower in the middle.

Thanks for reading my blog, and I hope to be a lot more active on here again!

No comments: