Welcome!

Feel free to leave a comment!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What a Week!

Whoa, last week was long! I had so much to do, and so little time to do it in! I can't believe March will be here next week! Life has been crazy, with twists and turns every time you blink!
My husband had been looking for a better job, and got a couple of offers. He gave his two weeks notice at his current work, and they countered by offering him a better position, on day shift, with a m40% increase in salary. He turned it down, and they literally moved people around to make a new position, with even more pay, and countered again. So, one day, he is having to go to Europe to train for the new job, the next, he accepts the counter offer from his current company. Makes my head spin! Yep, he would've had to go to Europe for amonth to train if he had went with the new company. Crazy stuff!
My daughter learned to say "I love you" last week, and it is the sweetest! My son, on the other hand, has learned how to use words like because, whatever, everything, almost, etc. in context correctly. It is so cute to hear him talking so much!

On projects, the dress I am making for my daughter seems to be coming along, and even when the measurements are correct for the patters, I still do not see how a 40 inch around skirt is going to fit a 21 inch two year old! The guage and everything are correct, but it seems so huge! I guess I will see what happens in the end!

No comments: