Welcome!

Feel free to leave a comment!

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Projects, Projects!

I have figured out (I think) how the dress is going to fit in the end, once it has all been sewn together. I am waiting to finish it until I get some snap sets and cute flower buttons for accents.
Until I get to the store in the morning, I decided to try to make my own pattern for a change. I decided to try to make my daughter a top. I finished it as well! I am happy to say I have created my own crochet pattern for a toddler girl's top! It is in mint green and lavender. It is also sleeveless, as we are getting ready for the spring and summer. I am going to try to post a picture IF I can get my camera to work. My husband still hasn't bought me a memory card for our camcorder....I will also post the pattern for others to try and use when I write it up soon.
I plan on trying to make matching capri pants for the top as well.
Okay, I'm off to bed to think on how to make the pants!

No comments: